Dear Parent and Guardians of the Greene Community School District,
Greene County Community School District will use an Online Registration (OLR) process for the 2018-19 School Registration. Online registration will be available July 30th to students currently attending Greene County School District in grades PK - 12! Registration information for new & existing students is included on this web page as well as forms that may be needed. Supply lists, fee schedule, busing information, free & reduced meal application, etc. are at the bottom of this web page.
If you are a staff member with GCCSD you MUST use your Parent Portal log-in and NOT your staff log-in to Infinite Campus.
Annual Update For Existing Student(s) in the Greene Community School District
Do I need to "re-enroll" my child(ren)?
- Yes. You will need to "re-enroll" your students if your family meets the following criteria:
- You have students already attending Greene Community School District
- You are planning to return to Greene Community Schools for 2018-2019 school year
- You have a Parent Portal Login
- If you have existing students enrolled, but you DO NOT have a Parent Portal login account, contact Emily Gannon at (515) 386 - 2188 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to set one up! The required portal activation form is located here.
- Registering through the Parent Portal will save you from re-entering much of your information that we already have on file.
Step 1 - Registration Process for Re-Enrollment
- Log in through your Parent Portal and access the link in the bottom left corner titled "Online Registration"
- Complete the online registration process
- Verify household, parent, and emergency contact information
- Confirm existing student enrollments for 2018-19
- Add additional students to be enrolled for 2018-19 (example: Kindergarten)
- Prior to the first day of school, please provide updated State Health Requirements to the school nurse.
Step 2 - Pay Fees - After July 31st, 2018 AND Before School Starts
- Log in to the Parent Portal
- Under the Payments section, pay all outstanding fees before school starts
- Optional - Put money into your student's lunch account
- See this year’s fees here
Families who may not have access to a computer/internet connection are encouraged to schedule a time to work from our kiosk station. To reserve the kiosk station, please call the district office at (515) 386-4168 or one of the building offices. Time slots are available in one-hour increments, from 9:00 am-3:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
New Student and Preschool Registration for 2018-2019
Preschool and New Student(s) to Greene County Community School District ONLY
Step 1 - Registration Process
- Click here to complete the online registration application only if your student(s) are new to the district. Make sure pop-ups are not blocked on your computer browser before starting. Questions? Contact District Registrar: Denise Buenz at (515) 386-4168 or email@example.com.
- Free/Reduced families should contact Heather Hadley at firstname.lastname@example.org or (515) 386 -8126 for the Free/Reduced Application paperwork or download forms here.
- You will be sent your Infinite Campus username and password for the parent portal account – a website to view grades, schedules, and pay fees/lunch money
- Provide updated State Health Requirements and a copy of birth certificate to registrar
- Please use a laptop or a desktop computer to complete the online registration. Using a mobile phone to complete registration is not advised.
- Recommended web browsers are Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
Step 2 - Pay Fees
- Once the registration application has been approved and posted, the appropriate fees will then be applied.
- Log in to the Parent Portal to pay your fees or visit your child's building office.
- Under the Payments section, filter your year to the current school year and pay the textbook fee and optional fees for 2018-19.
- Optional – Put some money into your students’ lunch accounts
- See this year’s fees here
Step 3 - Celebrate!
- You are done with registration
Step 4 - Building Specific Process
- Once registration is complete, the school office will contact you to schedule a time to meet with:
- Get a building tour so you are familiar with the environment.
- Guidance Department (High School Students)
- Other Staff (as needed)
Families who may not have access to a computer/internet connection are encouraged to schedule a time to work from our kiosk station. To reserve the kiosk station, please call the district office at (515) 386-4168. Time slots are available in one-hour increments, from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm, Monday - Friday.