Dear Parent and Guardians of the Greene Community School District,
Greene County Community School District will use an Online Registration (OLR) process for the 2020-2021 School Registration. Online registration will be available April 1st to students currently attending Greene County School District in grades PK - 12! Registration information for new & existing students is included on this web page as well as forms that may be needed. Supply lists, fee schedule, busing information, free & reduced meal application, etc. are at the bottom of this web page and will be posted as they become available for the upcoming year.
Annual Update For Existing Families in the Greene Community School District
Do I need to "re-enroll" my child(ren)?
- Yes. You will need to complete our annual update for your household if your family meets the following criteria:
- You have students already attending Greene Community School District
- You are planning to return to Greene Community Schools for 2020-2021 school year
- You have a Parent Portal Login
- If you have existing students enrolled, but you DO NOT know your username/password, contact Emily Gannon at firstname.lastname@example.org to set one up!
- Registering through the Parent Portal will save you from re-entering much of your information that we already have on file.
Step 1 - Registration Process for Re-Enrollment
- Log in through your Parent Portal and access the link in the bottom left corner titled "Online Registration"
- Complete the online registration process
- Verify household, parent, and emergency contact information
- Confirm existing student enrollments for 2020-2021
- Add additional students to be enrolled for 2020-2021 (example: Kindergarten)
- Complete the annual update for 2020-2021 by August 14.
Step 2 - Pay Fees - After July 31, 2020 AND Before School Starts
- Log in to the Parent Portal
- Under the Fees section, pay all outstanding fees before school starts
- Optional - Put money into your student's lunch account
- See this year’s fees here.
- You may also visit any building office to make cash/check payment.
Families who may not have access to a computer/internet connection are encouraged to schedule a time to work from our kiosk station once schools are allowed to reopen to the public. To reserve the kiosk station, please call the district office at (515) 386-4168 or one of the building offices. Time slots are available in one-hour increments, from 9:00 am-3:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
New Student and Preschool Registration for 2020-2021
Preschool and New Student(s) to Greene County Community School District ONLY
Step 1 - Registration Process
- Click here to complete the online registration application only if your student(s) are new to the district. Make sure pop-ups are not blocked on your computer browser before starting. Questions? Contact District Registrar: Denise Buenz at (515) 386-4168 or email@example.com.
- Free/Reduced Lunch Application paperwork will be available after mid July, 2020 and can be downloaded here or picked up at any building AFTER July 15th. For questions, contact Heather Hadley at firstname.lastname@example.org or (515)386-3178.
- You will be sent your Infinite Campus username and password for the parent portal account – a website to view grades, schedules, and pay fees/lunch money
- Provide updated State Health Requirements and a copy of birth certificate to registrar
- Please use a laptop or a desktop computer to complete the online registration. Using a mobile phone to complete registration is not advised.
- Recommended web browsers are Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
Step 2 - Pay Fees
- Once the registration application has been approved and posted, the appropriate fees will then be applied.
- Log in to the Parent Portal to pay your fees or visit your child's building office.
- You will find a tab called "fees" on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Optional – Put some money into your students’ lunch accounts
- See this year’s fees here (2020-2021 fees have not been set by the school board yet. Fee information will be posted as it becomes available.)
Step 3 - Celebrate!
- You are done with registration
Step 4 - Building Specific Process
- Once registration is complete, the school office will contact you to schedule a time to meet with:
- Get a building tour so you are familiar with the environment.
- Guidance Department (High School Students)
- Other Staff (as needed)
Families who may not have access to a computer/internet connection are encouraged to schedule a time to work from our kiosk station once schools are allowed to reopen to the public. To reserve the kiosk station, please call the district office at (515) 386-4168. Time slots are available in one-hour increments, from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm, Monday - Friday.