Substitute Bus Drivers
Qualifications to be a bus driver:
· Must be 21 years of age.
· Hold a Commercial Drivers License with required endorsements.
· Annual physical.
· Driving record check; done quarterly.
· Pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing.
· BCII and FBI background checks.
· 15 hours of pre-service classroom training for ODE certification.
· Certification by the district.
· In addition to tests, trainings and certifications, bus drivers must meet certain mental and moral standards:
- Good moral character and reputation
- Ability to cope with stressful situations
- Ability to control temper and maintain poise
Please submit a letter of interest, bus driver application, resume with references to:
Superintendent Tim Christensen
Greene County Schools
101 Ram Drive
Jefferson, IA 50129